My Blog Followers

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Happy Birthday Little Lady

Hello guys!
Sorry I've not posted for a few days but it was George's 1st birthday last Tuesday.....I really can't believe how fast the time has gone! We celebrated at the Weekend with a little tea party for family and he really enjoyed himself ;)
I will post some pics later.
Here is a simple but cute card I made using Cute Critters set from The Cutting Cafe'.
 
 I coloured the images in my Silhouette Studio, printed and then cut them out and attached them to kraft coloured card for a simple but cute card.
The sentiment is also part of the set.
Hugs
 Pin It

9 comments:

Regina Easter said...

this is such a CUTE simple CARD as you put it...I LOVE IT GIRLIE

Shona Erlenborn said...

You nailed it - it's super cute!

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday to little George!
Cute card too :)

Carolyn Wolff said...

Lovely card. That ladybug is the sweetest!

Donna Ellis said...

Lana, this is darling! I really like the sentiment. Is it part of the set, or did you hand write it? Super cute!

Gerlinde said...

Love the sheer simplicity of this card! So cute!

jessica said...

This is so adorable Lana!! Love it!
TFS

amanda boykin said...

So cute!! I absolutely LOVE it!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Bee Craft Inspirations, under the Page 1 post on Aug. 31, 2012. Thanks again.