My Blog Followers

Tuesday 21 April 2009

I love you

Please click on pictures to enlarge
Hope you have all been enjoying the gorgeous weather we have been having in the UK ;0)
This is a quick little set i made earlier using my new smirk - Love & Friendship stamps. The paper was made using Regina's background stamps - 'I love you' from The Cutting Cafe'. I changed the colour before i printed it. Regina has a great tutorial to show you how to do this here.
I cut the tag packet from TBBM using my cricut and thought it would be fab to pop a voucher or gift card in.
TFL
Hugs

10 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Oh wow Lana this is gorgeous! I love how you changed the colours to the vibrant red and the tag case for a gift card is just perfect!
Hugs
Juliexx

Regina Easter said...

this is simply adorable lana...thanks girl..

Chrissy C said...

How cute are those little people under that umbrella! I love this!

Kris said...

Very cute Lana. Love the red and white - so cheery!

Tammy said...

So cute Lana! Love the paper and the cute image;)

Hugs
Tammy

DonnaMundinger said...

Just perfect Lana! Love the red and white! I've got to get a graphics program. Do you use printmaster? The sweetest stamped image as well. Hugs, D

Anonymous said...

`Gorgeous` card and tag Lana...
Thta stamp is sooo `sweet`
Have a lovely Day:)♥

Bettythebaglady said...

Lana Just used the cute couple on yr card myself. Must get shot on my blog. Same stamp different take. Hugs BettyXXX

Anna Dawn said...

Lana, Your work is beautiful!! You probably dont know me (because I'm more of a lurker than participant), but I wanted to give you this award!! Check out my blog to pick up your award:
www.memoriesbyannadawn.blogspot.com
*Hugs*

Tasha said...

Wonderful card - such a fantastic design - loving the paper
love tasha xx