My Blog Followers

Tuesday 17 February 2009

Lucky me I've got YOU

Hi Guys,
I promise I have not been skiving I have been busy making creations for Funkyfairy's which I can't put on my blog just yet......
So here is a card for St Patrick's Day which will be on the 17th of March. You still have plenty of time to pop over to The Cutting Cafe' to purchase this fab new set of printable stamps which you buy as a download (instant gratification ) just what us crafters love........ The frame shaped card is also from The Cutting cafe'.
Have a fab day

14 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

WooHoo I'm the first one to comment! Hadn't planned on St Paddy's Day cards but this is sooo cute! (love the "pinch proof" tag)! Beautiful shape as well. Hugs! D

Sharon Caudle said...

Love the shaped card and that sentiment is so cute!!! And that pinch proof photo turn is over the top adorable!!! Love it Lana!!!

Regina Easter said...

wowzer, these frames look awesome on this patty card...great job...hugs

DeeDee said...

Awww, so CUTE Lana! Love those shaped cards! HUGS!

Lou Sims said...

Being Irish myself, have to say "loving" this card. The shape is fantastic and striking.

Lesley said...

fab card Lana, I love green! xx

Kim said...

Great card Lana!

Enfys said...

Gorgeous card Lana, doncha love the Cutting Cafe!
hugs
En x

~JulieH~ said...

OOh Lana fabulous card very striking I love it! Got your email. thanks I will email you this week

hugs

Juliexx

Anonymous said...

Lana your card is `gorgeous` ..Look forward to seeing your new creations..Have a lovely Thursday:)~X~

Michele Kovack said...

This is absolutely adorable!!!!

Jaspere said...

Lana, this turned out great. Nicely done.

Peet said...

wow, this is fabulous, Lana!!!!
Hugs!

Nikki said...

Oh, I love it!
Hugs!