My Blog Followers

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Free Hugs & Kisses

It's Inspiration time again over at The Cutting Cafe' and this week It's yet another groovy set you will adore.
I love the versatility of Fun with Jars and Jar shaped cards because you can create anything that takes your fancy ;)

  Usually I'm a big fan of shaped cards but I wanted to make my candy jar really pop with lot's of bright colour so I decided to paper piece and cut out the jar using my Silhouette instead.
I layered bright card onto a 6x4" base and finished it off with a nice big bright bow ;)
Thank you for dropping by
Pin It


10 comments:

Regina Easter said...

hey lana did i tell you that i was so excited to have ya back on the team....this is the sweetest...hugs

Anne said...

This is gorgeous Lana, very, very pretty
Anne x

Anonymous said...

Now this is what I'd call
simple sweet!
Love this and the colors! Pretty!!!!

~Leah

Carolyn Wolff said...

Love your candy jar card. It is super sweet!

Jeri said...

Adorable, Lana. I love what you've done this week with Regina's jar set. You've really made it pop with that bright pink.

Donna Ellis said...

Darling card, Lana! Your blog hop card is really pretty, too. You've been busy. Both cards are so sweet and professionally done. They are so inspiring!

Brenda said...

This card just pops with color - great job!!!

April said...

Your card is so bright and cute! I just love that bow.

C said...

Love the bright happy colors, Lana...praying your little one is doing better.

Barbara Bruder said...

Such a sweet card(pun intended, LOL) and love the colors you chose.