My Blog Followers

Friday 16 March 2012

Buddies

Good Morning Bloggers,
I'm here this morning to share my card for this weeks Polka Doodles Challenge which is 
"Animal Or Bird'.
Here is my take which uses papers and images from one of the newly released CD's 'Pretty Tuff'.
I used Labels 1 Grand Nestabilities for the shape of the card and used ready coloured digis which are great for a quick card.
This week Nikky is offering 3 copies of the brand new 'Candy Doodles' and also be sure to check out Enfy's blog as she is also giving away a copy too ;)
Thanks for dropping by
Pin It  

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun...

have a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

April said...

Really bright and cute! I also love the cute bunny basket below!

Daniele said...

such a yummy card love the bright colours
hugs