My Blog Followers

Wednesday 21 December 2011

We're Walking in the air.....

We're floating in the moonlit sky, The people far below are sleeping as we fly......
Love this song and film and every Christmas Eve we sit and watch this with the boys and they really are so excited at this point.......us too lol
Anyway this year I decided to make Owen, Harvey and Ryan cards with my Snowman paper I have had forever.  Really quick and simple but so effective. I just added a sprinkle of glitter and a personal name tag. 


I have made George a different card which I will post shortly. Hope you are all getting your last minute tasks completed. We have had no internet for the past week so it's been a tad frustrating but we are sorted now.
I will leave you with this ;)
Festive Hugs

7 comments:

Ro said...

these snowmen are adorable but I love Owen's card the best! =)

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Lana...

Wishing you a merry Christmas and New Year...
big hugs Vicky xx

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! Darling personalized Snowmen tags/cards! Very sweet! Each one so different. Love Harvey's card with the take off (or are they landing?) I always enjoy that version of Walking in the Air and had never seen a video with it before. This video colorfully expresses wonder and magic, perfect for the festivities we celebrate. Happy Christmas, Lana!

Brenda said...

Lana - what an adorable set of cards! I'm sure your children will absolutely love them. They are so soft and pretty.

Beate said...

Lana, your cards look wonderful!
Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year!

Daniele said...

great cards Lana, love the ticket sentiments
hugs

Anonymous said...

`Merry Christmas` to you and yours Lana..hope your having a lovely day :) x