My Blog Followers

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Introducing my Beautiful Niece 'Erica'

Hi Guys,
Im so excited to announce the birth of my beautiful niece 'Erica'. My sister very kindly allowed me alongside my Mum to be her birth partners. We had a few false alarms but in the end she was admitted to hospital the night before her due date due to having high blood pressure. On Monday they decided to break her waters at 2.20 pm and by 4.09 pm she had a beautiful baby girl weighing 8lb 4oz!!  As you can imagine I was so thrilled and honoured to be able to see a new life come into the world it was such an amazing experience and so emotional.
I'm so excited to be an auntie and wanted to share some pics of my Beautiful niece Erica!

9 comments:

Maylee said...

She is beautiful! Congrats to all! TFS.

bonnie said...

Oh CONGRATULATIONS to you all....glad it all turned out ok she is so beautiful...hugs x

Anonymous said...

She so precious!! Congrats to the whole family!! HUGS

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh she is so beautiful. Congrats on becoming an Auntie. I can't wait until I become an aunt again. Hopefully very soon.
mwah
Trace

Carol Ann said...

Awww she is beautiful! Congratulations on becoming an Aunty.
Carol Ann xxx

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh how exciting and what a beautiful baby Erica is. Congrats on becoming an aunt.

Lori said...

Oh, my goodness...she is precious! I want to thank you for sharing your talent. I have a blog award waiting for you. Just visit to pick it up!

Kelly said...

It's been a while since I have visited your blog but I had to stop by to say Congratulations on becoming an auntie! What a beautiful baby!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh she's just precious! congrats are in order! I just love babies! How are you doin'? xxD