My Blog Followers

Saturday 13 March 2010

CACC

Good Evening Guys,
Today it's time to share a card I have made for this months Club Anime Colour Challenge. 
I have used 'Charlie' and I think he looks s cool! You can purchase Charlie here and also all the other fab InStyle Images. InStyle currently have a fab sale on and if you use this link you will also receive a 5% discount from your purchase ;0)
I decided to paper pierce Charlie because I thought the beige speckled paper would look good as his fur. I then printed him out again for his lilac waistcoat!
  We would love you to join us for this fab colour sketch and you will be in with a chance of winning some yummy goodies. please check the Club Anime Blog for details.
Hugs

2 comments:

Taylor said...

How cute is he???? LOVE it!!

Sew This N That said...

What a supercute card Lana! I love how you have paper-pieced Charlie it does look like cool fur!
I am such a bad blogger! I am sorry that I haven't visited for a while and I promise to do better :p
Hope that you have had a great Mothers Day hun :0)
*hugs* Heather x