My Blog Followers

Tuesday 16 February 2010

Pink Flamingo - Sneak peek

Hi All,
I am so excited to share this card with you today because it is a sneak Peek of Thursday's New release 'Paradise' from Pixie Dust Studio.
 The images are all fab and you can have so much fun colouring them in. I decided to use this Flamingo to start with because I thought you could really go to town with nice bright colours and sparkle. I just wanted to share that the white spots you see a lot of on my creations isn't paper piercing it is just my copics blender pen. I just dot around on certain parts of my image and it removes ink from that spot. I am a bit obsessed if you haven't noticed lol. It really does look like paper piercing though.
I have also used my new fashion buckles nesties which I have had for a while but never used. Again the flower is from flower creations and I just added a button after clipping off the back to make it nice and flat.
 Do check out the other Pixies blogs because we are all doing sneak peeks and you will get a chance to see more of the fab images.
Hugs
Supplies:
Copcs - R22,R20,Y17,BG05,O
Nesties - Flower Creations 2, Fashion Buckles, Rectangle & scalloped rectangle
Punch - EK Success Dotted wave

8 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Lana stunning creation great fun image & love the bright colour combo brill card.. thanks for the heads up on PDS ch. have sent kathy email..

Hugs Christine xx

Wilfreda said...

Such a bright card. It looks awesome.

cabio's craft corner said...

Love that sweet color scheme you picked and the layout of this card is so cute!
Hugs,
Cabio

Carole Beath said...

Lana, this Flamingo is just precious. And I love that ribbon with the buckle. You always do so darling creations. hugs...
Carole

Lisa said...

The ribbon accent is perfect. Love the colors and layout!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Lana, love love LOVE that adorable flamingo and the colors here are so FAB! Great tip with the blender pen. Will have to try! xxD

Heather Schlatter said...

Lana,

This Pink Flamingo is totally awesome your coloring on all of your creations is just so pretty!!! I love the bright colors and that boarder punch at the bottom of your card is one of my favorites!!!!

Heather

Scrappychick said...

Totally adorable! Love the colors!