My Blog Followers

Thursday 25 February 2010

I'm nothing without you

Hi Guys,
Today there is another fab challenge over at Pixie Dust Challenge blog and this week it is 'Think Birthday'. The DT have done some wonderful cards and you can win a digi of your choice if you enter.
We have also been working on the new images which will be released on the 1st  of March called 'Down The Rabbit Hole' from PDS.  
For my card I have used 'Spot of Tea' and I think it is so cute. I added the sentiment which is from a set over at The Cutting Cafe' called 'Trees in a row'.

I decided to use my pencils and blending solution for a change. I then added a strip along the bottom using MS doily lace punch and some ric rac. I also used dew drops for the teapot and teacup.
Hugs
Supplies:
Image - PDS
Sentiment - The Cutting Cafe
MS Doily Lace Punch 
Nesties: Rectangle & Scalloped

4 comments:

Regina Easter said...

Your coloring is PERFECT lana....hugs

Kerri said...

Oh my goodness, this is so CUTE! What an adorable image and sentiment, and your coloring is fab!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card Lana..TFS
Have a fab weekend:)x

Lisa said...

Great project! Really love your color combo!