My Blog Followers

Saturday 13 February 2010

CACC - Spring

It's time for another colour Challenge over at the Club Anime blog and the colours are so fresh and pretty it really makes you ready for Spring.
These are the colours we were to use and I must say I really enjoyed them.
For my card I used the gorgeous 'Sitting Kylah' which you can purchase here and if you use this link you will receive a 5% discount off your purchase ;0) The flowers are made using one of my new flower creations sets which I have just purchased and I love them ( so much I now have all 3 sets). Tori also makes them for her gorgeous creations which you can find here. I love this set because you can just place 1 sheet of paper on the die and it will cut out all the pieces in one go. I then sponged ink on the embossed parts of the flower.
Now if you fancy winning 3 copic markers of your choice and 5 yards of yummy May Arts Ribbon
all you have to do is create your project and post a link via Mr. Linky no later than 11:59 pm PST on March 12th to the Club Anime Blog ;0)Also check out the new line of stamps which will soon be available from InStyle. You can see a sneak peek on the CA blog (she is adorable) ;0)
I am entering this card for:
Stamp Something - Something Cute
Enjoy the rest of your weekend ;0)
Hugs

Supplies:
Image - Kylah - InStyle Stamps
Copics - E000,E00,E21,E33,E25,E37,R02,R20,R85,YG23,YG11
Nesties - Flower Creations 1 & 2, Labels 9

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lana I love your beautiful card!!!Those colours are soo pretty TFI
Have a lovely VAlentine Day :)x

MarkerGeek said...

Lana this is gorgeous!!

Andrea said...

hoi Lana,
what a beautiful card
and so pretty colorfull
If you down and look at the card, you must be happy now
hugs andrea

Janelle Stollfus said...

I love your card. The paper and all the Nestie shapes just make it so bright and cheerful.

Stef H said...

oh wow! this is gorgeous. those flowers are fantabulous!!!!

Scrappychick said...

She is so cute! Love what you did with the colors!

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful coloring and love those pretty flowers Lana. You did a great card for this color challenge :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

DonnaMundinger said...

Precious Lan! the colors scream Spring! Love those flowers! xxD

Angela Toucan said...

pretty happy card.

thank you for visitng my blog

Denimo said...

Lana... this card is wonderful!! Great colors, coloring, everything. I love it!! So glad you could join us for the Stamp Something challenge.
Hugs, Denimo