My Blog Followers

Saturday 23 January 2010

1st Motivet Stamp and Challenges

I have only just found this fab stamp company 'Motivet' and just adore their images. I also realised they have a challenge blog and I wanted to join in. This did mean I would need to use a Motivet stamp which wasn't a problem because I knew sooner or later I would give into temptation!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         I must say that the quality is excellent and I got a crisp clean print first time using Memento Ink. The challenge is to follow the fun sketch below which I really enjoyed.
thumb-100122OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         I used my copics for the sweet couple and they was great to colour........I can see another addiction coming on ;0) I pulled out some Making Memories paper pads and was spoilt for choice with the amount I realised I had and never used! I am also into making my own flowers lately as you can get the perfect colour match for
your card. I followed a tutorial over at the Whiff of joy Inspiration blog by the very talented Michelle Roos who also sells her beautiful flowers and I'm so pleased with how it turned out. The sweet sentiment is from a set called Two Little Love birds from The Cutting Cafe'. Regina has some fab new sets over there.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         There is a couple of different techniques which are equally as nice. You can find them here.
I'm also entering this card into the following Challenges:
A Spoon full of Sugar - Lot's of layering
Creative Card Crew - Punch It
Simon Says Stamp - Punch It
I hope you have a wonderful Weekend ;0)
Supplies:
Image - Doraline & Dexter Bride & Groom- Motivet Stamps
Sentiment - The Cutting Cafe'
Copics - BV29,C7,BV23,G05,R20,E31,E33,E35,E37,0,R02,RV24,RV95
Nesties - Circle & Scalloped Circle, Fleu dis Lis Border, Fancy Tags
Lace, pearls etc - stash





12 comments:

Stef H said...

oh wow! this is gorgeous! that lace is fabulous and your coloring is ..... WOW!!! love it all!

hugs :)

Judy said...

This card is too cute! love it

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Beautiful! Love the lace!

Have a wonderful weekend :)
hugs, margie

Kirsi said...

This card is so beautiful and the image is so cute! =)

-Kirsi from Finland-

Regina Easter said...

oh girl this is fabulous...your coloring, choice of colors, everything...hugs

Tilde said...

Beautiful and so cute card. Love it.

Denise said...

Beautiful & very adorable!! Great layout.
Aloha & Hugs,
Denise

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous wedding card Lana. You did a beautiful layout and it's such a classy and elegant creation :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Judy said...

It's me again! I have a blog award for you on my blog.

"Um Buggin" said...

Awhhh..Lana, this is so precious! You did a fabulous job on the coloring and all the little added details. What a sweet card for a newly-wed couple. I love it!

Hugz, xx

~L~

debby4000 said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous, fab image and wonderful details.
thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Lana. Love the cute image you've used and the flower looks gorgeous. Hugs Michele x