My Blog Followers

Wednesday, 2 December 2009

Club Anime - Sketch #4 and Guest Designer Call

Well here I am again for the 3rd and last time today with my card for this weeks Sketch Challenge with InStyle Stamps over at Club Anime.
For my card I have used 'Christmas Tree Chic' and don't forget if you make a purchase over at InStyle Stamps from this link you will receive a 5% discount ;0)  Please be sure to check out the DT's creations they are really super and also this month we have a spot on the DT for Jan/Feb Guest Designer so why not join us for this fab sketch below ;0)
cas4 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
To give my card some dimension I decided to use my MS branch punch to make the tree look real. I then added some of my fav embellishments 'Dew Drops'. The circle sentiment is from The Cutting Cafe' called 'Christmas Daily'.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         I have also entered this card for this weeks challenge over at Creative Card Crew whose theme is: Christmas.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          Please check below for the YNS Challenge & Pixie Dust Studio releases.

Image - Christmas Tree Chic - InStyle Stamps
Sentiment - Christmas Daily - The Cutting Cafe'
Copics - E00,E02,R20,R11,YR15,RV02,YG03,0
Nesties -Circles & Scalloped Circle

11 comments:

Tammy said...

I love this Lana! That tree if so fantastic. What a great idea.

Regina Easter said...

OH LANA, THIS IS FANTASTIC GIRL...love that tree...hugs

Maylee said...

WOW Lana!! love, love the tree!!! I will have to "borrow" this idea! Great card!

Craftyanny said...

Lana, I'm loving that tree, what a fab idea!!!
A fabby card
Anne x

Sue said...

gorgeous card the tree looks fantastic, lovely creation, sue.x

Lysa said...

OMG! I love that tree!! Awesome card :)

Jo said...

Very cute ... love the layout!

Jo xx

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Printable Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 03 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

SemSee said...

WOW, that tree is fantastic - what a FAB idea!!! Great card! Hugs, Simonne x

donna mikasa said...

Gorgeous tree! What a great idea to use the punch!

Anonymous said...

Hi all. How are you?