My Blog Followers

Monday 30 November 2009

MyGrafico Challenge – Gingham & Cupcake craft

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Good afternoon Guys,
This is my second post of the day and this time my card is for MyGrafico's Challenge which is to use 'Gingham' on your creations. I love Gingham and I have ribbon in quite a few colours so seeing as though I had chosen to use these sweet little cherries I went for one of my fav colours red.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

If you decide to join us then you wil be in with a chance of winning this delicious set below ;0)

SRtuttifruitti_stamps I also entered this weeks challenge over at 'Cupcake Craft Challenges' which is to use the colours Red & Green. I thought this was the perfect combo for my cherry card.
Hope you like it ;0)
Supplies:
Image - Tutti Frutti - MyGrafico
Cherry Paper - So Sweet - DCWV
Copics - R27,YG06
Dew Drops - Tabbycrafts
Sentiment - Cherry Serif font - Scrap'N'fonts

6 comments:

Unknown said...

this is adorable ;)

stampinlynn said...

And cherry sweet she is great job tfs...Lynn:)

Peet said...

This card is gorgeous, Lana!!!
Hugs,
Peet

Chrissy C said...

That is to stinkin cute! love it!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Lana,
Hope all is well..That card is so sweet just like the cherries...Hugs, Krista

Tasha said...

Super duper cute and very scrummy paper
love tasha xx