My Blog Followers

Monday 26 October 2009

MyGrafico Challenge 22 - Dry Embossing Thank You card

halloweensalebanner 

Hi Guys hope you all had a great weekend! This card is for today's challenge over at MyGrafico Challenge blog and we got to use 'Mix and Match Stems' set which you can win by entering. BAS_mixandmatchstems600
The challenge is to create a Thank you card and use dry embossing on your creation. For my card I used my Cuttlebug and 'Textile Texture' embossing folder. I layered my print on to some black card and added the ribbon and bow. The circle sentiment which reads 'Thanks for lending a hand' is from a set called 'All occasion circle word set 2'from The Cutting Cafe'. Also don't forget that over at MyGrafico a sale starts on the 29th through till midnight - 31st October ;0)

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Supplies:
Image - Mix and match stems - MyGrafico
Sentiment - All Occasion circle words set 2 - The Cutting Cafe'
Embossing - Textile Texture - Cuttlebug

8 comments:

Emma said...

This is stunning Lana - so elegant :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Lana I love your bautifuly elegant card.TFSHave a great week:)x

Kerri said...

This is beautiful, Lana! I love the black and white and that silhouette is gorgeous!!!

Regina Easter said...

oh my oh my....this is gorgeous....wowzer

Maria Matter said...

this is stunning Lana, I really, really like this!!!
great job!
Blessings, Maria

Stephanie said...

very elegant - I love the embossing folder you chose...just perfect with the image :)

stampinlynn said...

Oh my this is so elegant looking great job tfs...Lynn:)

~JulieH~ said...

Oh this is stunning Lana! I love it!
HUgs
Juliexx