My Blog Followers

Wednesday 9 September 2009

Where's the fire?

Hope the weather is nice and sunny wherever you are today :0)
Here is my card for Doodle Palace using one of this week's soon to be released images which are in honour of 9/11. I couldn't resist this cute little dalmatian peeping out of the boot and i thought the sentiment also one of the releases was perfect. Check out Doodle Palace to see the rest of this week's releases here.

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Supplies:
Image and sentiment - Doodle Palace
Paper - DCWV _ Citrus mat-stack
Nestabilities - rectangles long and scalloped

8 comments:

MrsMomma said...

Very cute! I love that image, I used it this week too! Great job!!

~JulieH~ said...

Oh how cute is he! I love it Lana, adorable card!
Hugs
Juliexx

Kerri said...

Oh how cute!!! What a fun image : )

Enfys said...

Fab card Lana, love that cute image. Well done on the new DT's - well deserved
hugs
En xx

Viv said...

Those doggies are so cute, love your card! Congrats on your newest DT call also! You will be busy!

Kelly said...

Oh my Lana, this is just way too cute. Love everything about it. I'm new to the Cutting Cafe Design Team. I'm looking forward to working with you and all the other members.

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable image, great card. Anesha

stampinlynn said...

How cute is this tfs great job to.
Lynn:)