My Blog Followers

Wednesday 16 September 2009

Funky Fairys Challenge 34 - Recycle

Hi Guys,
The challenge this week over at Funky Fairys Challenge blog is to use 1 recycled element on your creations. You can create whatever you wish and as long as you use a Funky Fairy product on your creation you will be in with a chance of winning a Funky fairy download :0)
Take a look at the other DT projects to get some inspiration and don't forget to go green and recycle ;0) The glittery star on my card was recycled from a gift box.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Supplies:
Paper - Funky Fairys - Doodlestars
Image - Dustin pike - Doodledragonstudio - Freebie
Glittery star - Recycled

8 comments:

Emma said...

This is so sweet Lana, I love the two little teddies on the moon and cloud :D

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeoua card Lana,,, so dreamy :-) I love the colours you used and the recycled star is just perfect ! :-)

Luv
Lols x x

Stef H said...

this is soooooooo sweet.

hugs,

Sharon Caudle said...

Lana, this is sooooo precious!!! Love the teddy and moon and then that little floating cloud is just perfect! Fabulous card, girlfriend! I love it! hugs!

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, image is so sweet. Anesha :-)

Kerri said...

How precious! I love all the dimension!

Ginny said...

I LOVE this card!!!

Judy said...

Lana,this is a beautiful card! I like the colors you used too.