My Blog Followers

Thursday 14 May 2009

Friendship Bear Bag

Please click on pictures to enlarge
Well here is one of the new images that Dustin Pike has just released over on his site. His images are just so fab, versatile and fun.
I made this quick little bag by covering a packed lunch brown paper bag with an A5 piece of paper printed from a new set called 'Aqualicious' from FunkyFairy's and it really is so bright and tropical. Check out all the new set's Shaz has put in the shop they are all equally as gorgeous.....
I then printed this cute little bear of Dustin's and coloured him with my Crayola pencils and Zest it - no more headaches using the Sandsodor ;0) I then just added a clear sticker and flowers to embellish.
I will be back later wit another project using another image from the set.
TFL

8 comments:

Regina Easter said...

ooooooooo loving this...hugs

Becky said...

Lana, I looooove how you made this into a bag! I never thought to do that! SOOOOO precious!

Unknown said...

Cute bag Lana, love it.

Joanne x

Le_Vintage said...

that turned out adorable, i love it and i'm sure all kids will too =]

Diana said...

Ooh - I love this!!! Adorable and inventive. Another for my CASE file!

Peet said...

Love it, so gorgeous, lana!!!!
Peet x

Anonymous said...

Lana your bag is `beautiufl`..TFS:)♥

LadyBland. said...

Love this lots xoxo