My Blog Followers

Sunday 19 April 2009

Another Award :0)

Well it must be my lucky week because I have just received another lovely award from my new blogging friend Chrissy.
Please take a look at Chrissy's work it's so fab.
The rules of this award is that you must pass it on to 5 other blogs which make me smile :0)
That is very hard because all your blogs make me smile in different ways but I am going to nominate these blogs :

Enfys - The way Enfys explains situations gets me giggling every time :0)
Sharon - Again very funny at explaining situations :0)
Peet - Breathtakingly beautiful creations :0)
Regina - For being my inspiration :0)
My Mum - For making me smile everyday :0)

4 comments:

Enfys said...

Thank you so much Lana, glad I can make you smile :) It puts a smile on MY face when I come over here and see your fabby stuff
hugs
en xx

Regina Easter said...

oh lana, you are so sweet, i will get this up sometime next week...hugs

Emma said...

Morning Lana
Congrats on your award and thank you for the welcome into the funly fairy.
I look fwd to getting to know you and creating too.
Emma x

Peet said...

Thank you so much Lana, so sweet of you!
Have a great Sunday
hugs Peet