My Blog Followers

Monday 1 December 2008

Party Girl!

I really enjoyed doing the challenge over at FunkyFairy's this week:)
You could either choose between the fab sketch which shaz designed or because it was valerie's week she gave the option of using something 3D or making something 3D. You could also combine or do both!!!!
Anyway I love creating antything 3D so here is what I came up with.
This adorable party hat is a cut from The Cutting Cafe'.
The papers used for this was 'Boys and Girls' which is currently a sale item so don't miss out out on a bargain;)
This gorgeous open top box and all the sentiments was from 'Pinki pops' also a sale item!!!
Do check out FunkyFairy's Papercrafts as there is a great sale on and some gorgeous new released christmas printable stamps and don't forget t0 go and check out the new Funky Forum where you can join in this weeks challenge.

7 comments:

DeeDee said...

Lana, this is so SWEET!!! What little girl wouldn't love to have this set sitting before her!!! HUGS!!

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Lana This is gorgeous I so love your 3d projects!

Hugs

Juliexx

Regina Easter said...

oooooooo lana, this is oh so sweet...love that hat...

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet, I love your projects.

Catherine said...

Lana, these are just too cute!

Sharon Caudle said...

CUTE and PRECIOUS!!! I love this set Lana! Beautiful project!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable Lana! Can I come to the party? Hugs, D