My Blog Followers

Monday 27 October 2008

Have a Goofy Halloween (I mean PLUTO)! lol


Hi All,
I have challenged myself to try and upload something daily so here is my creation for today!
The image is from Disney colouring pages.
I coloured it using Derwent aquatones although admittedly I know my colouring is not good! I really need some practice.
The tag is cut from software on my pazzle.
I have just realised it is not actually Goofy at all it is PLUTO! This is because Harvey is Goofy mad and I have just had the name in my head! lol
I will have to replace the tag!!!!
TFL

5 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Ha ha I love it Lana! Too cute and your colouring looks fab to me! Love your new blog background too!

Catherine said...

So, this is not a stamp? I so love it, I'm such a disney freak and i just adore this card....love it!

DonnaMundinger said...

Sooo cute Lana! What are you talking about? Your coloring looks great to me.

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh that is just too funny Lana! I love it! And I think your coloring looks great! :0) HUGS!

Sena said...

Happy Halloween!