My Blog Followers

Wednesday 22 October 2008

Cricut Cartridges for sale.

Morning All,
I have decided I am going to sell some of my cricut cartridges to raise the rest of the money for my new chihuahua puppy I am having!!! He is so adorable. He is only 5 weeks old so I don't pick him up for another 31/2weeks.
Anyway here is a list of the carts I am selling.

New Arrival
Paper Pups
Walk in my garden
Animal Kingdom
Doodlecharms
Christmas Cheer
Tags,Bags,Boxes & More
Mini Monograms
Opposites Attract
Zooballoo
My Community
Stretch your Imagination
Paper Dolls Dress up

All the above are £35
I also have:

George And Basic Shapes
Plantin Schoolbook
Accent Essentials
Dreams Come True
Pooh & Friends
Mickey & Friends

These 6 will be £40.
All carts are opened but are good as new some have not even been used!
I can accept payments via paypal or cash on collection.
I will post for £1.00 (UK) & £2.00 anywhere else.
Please contact me via this post or email sweetpea_lana@hotmail.co.uk
Thanks



1 comments:

Kazz said...

oh Lana how can you sell your carts??? I couldnt bare to sell mine lol you can guarantee I would need them just as soon as they have gone.