My Blog Followers

Saturday 13 September 2008

Hocus Pocus & Boo



I am really feeling more excited about my pazzle everyday as I learn more & more what it can do!!!!!
I have found after much trial and error that even without an optical eye you can print and cut around your chosen design. I am loving the haunted bundle from scrapnfonts at the moment and I am having so much fun doing the Halloween stuff.
Here are a couple of cards I have done both on the pazzle and all the images are from scrapnfonts.
TFL

6 comments:

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Lana,
Hey friend! Thanks for your comment on my blog...Always love to see your post...Hope you sre having a great weekend...Krista
ps..Your Halloween creations are lovely....

~JulieH~ said...

Lana these halloween creations are fabulous! You're making me jealous with that pazzles!

hugs

juliexx

Jeannie Phillips said...

Oh I like like love your stuff... you do great work...great job on your blog...
Jeannie

Enfys said...

Now Lana, you are a bad girlie, making me want to spend $$$$$$ on a Pazzles now. Your stuff you are making with it is amazing my friend. x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fabulous Halloween creations Lana and I just love the hat, Hugs, Nikki x

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

so cute ;)