My Blog Followers

Tuesday 29 July 2008

Little Dog

Hi Everyone,
Sorry I haven't been blogging for a while but I have had the horrible summer flu!!!!
I have only just started to feel better and I still have a snuffly nose!
I made this card using Paper Pups cart on the expression.
The card base was cut at 6", I then cut a rectangle on George at 6" and put a circle in the centre from PP cut at 3.5". I then layered this onto the base and cut the circle with the dog at 3.5".
The paper (Dovecraft Glamour) and ribbons are both available from http://www.dottydocrafts.com/
Anyway it was my B'day on Saturday and even though I was feeling groggy I had some gorgeous gifts and lots of Money, and some lovely time eating lots of lovely food oudoors with my family.
TFL

6 comments:

Enfys said...

This is sooo very sweet Lana, I missed you, sorry you have had the flu, hope your are better now xx

Enfys said...

Lana, there is something for you on my blog x

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Lana you must be starting to feel better you're creating! So glad to see you back and this card is adorable and cute! I love it
Hugs

Juliexx

Enfys said...

Oops, sorry, only just got it on my blog x

Babydoll said...

Adorable little doggie card! Thanks for stopping by my place!

LadyBland. said...

Love this one dude! :)
You should do like a matching cat one! lol!
xoxo