My Blog Followers

Monday 14 July 2008

Hello Friend

This card was made for a friend Julie H www.huxstershouse.blogspot.com (check out her fab blog) who very kindly posted me some skittles!
I designed the card with the cricut DS.
I used WIMG for the plant pot and Pooh and friends for Winnie.
The DS is fab because it opens up so many more possibilities with your cartridges.
I have not yet tried to save and share cut files as this was my 1st real project, I will look at doing this sometime today.
Have a great day!

5 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

I know how fabulous this card is because I am the lucky recipient! Thank you Lana it has pride of place on my mantlepiece and when I get over this bug I've got at the moment I will be posting it on my blog so everyone cane see too!!
Big hugs
Juliexx

LadyBland. said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Disney should hire you lol!!!
lvya xoxoxo

Ali said...

What a great card! love the background paper and Pooh is sooo cute!
Would love a cricut one day! This just shows what wonderful cards are possible!
Take care
Ali

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog Lana.
NOW THIS creation is GEORGOUS!
Lucky Julie!

I LOVE IT!!!

smooches
Jenn

DeeDee said...

Hi Lana!!! THANKS for dropping by my blog!!! I love your stuff girlie!!! This Pooh card is adorable!!! HUGS!!!